Fur conservation, cleaning and maintenance
In Siberia we offer the service of cleaning and maintenance of fur garments.
It also preserves and stores during the warmer months.
Some practical tips:
- Never store the fur garments in plastic cases.
- Cover the pieces in cotton or breathable covers.
- If the hair is white, gray or light, it is to protect it from sunlight with a gray or blue cover. These colors over time become yellow.
- Place some anti-hinge product in the closet to prevent any dislike.
- If it is wet let it dry naturally. Once it’s dry, it spurs it energetically by taking it underneath it. In this way, the hair will grow up again and look. (Never use a hair dryer, nor iron, nor put the skin on top of a radiator or a strong heat source to dry it)
- Bring it to clean and pumping from time to time and you will notice how it becomes alive again. It is better to rely on the experience of specialized establishments
- The best way to keep a fur coat is to carry it.